Summer Vibes- My Favourite Tunes Right Now

Straight into my playlist then...


Redlight- Cure Me ft. LOLO
Redlight- 90s baby
Alesso-Tear The Roof Up
Cyril Hahn- Slow ft Rochelle Jordan
Daniel Avery- Knowing We'll Be Here (Kink Remix)
High Contrast & Claire Maguire- Who's Loving You (Part 2)
Jamie xx- All Under One Roof Raving
Jessie Ware- Tough Love (Cyril Hahn Remix)
Jonas Rathsman- Skepparkrans 
Kiwi Dreams- Y 
The Magician- Sunlight feat. Years & Years 
Route 94- Misunderstood
Secondcity feat Ali Love- What Can I do
Shift K3Y- I Know
Tourist- I Can't Keep Up (feat. Will Heard)
Sky Ferreira- Everything Is Embarrasing (MK Remix)
Duke Dumont- Slow Dance
Tiga- Bugatti
Duke Dumont- Won't Look Back
Clean Bandit- Come Over (Feat Stylo G)

These are just a few of the songs that I've been listening to recently.

Stay cool.

xo






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive