My New Life In The Sky and Dubai

Sorry about the lack of posts... the last one I wrote was a while ago now.

However it's for a good reason...

I GOT THE BLOODY JOB, Didn't I?!

On August 22nd 2014, I began my journey from my home in Eastern Green, Coventry, all the way to Dubai in the United Arab Emirates.

Below is a quick outline of my timeline from the date of the open day I attended in Birmingham.

Sat 21st June- Birmingham  Cabin Crew open day
Sun 22nd June- Invited back for the assessment day
Mon 23rd- Final Interview
Sun 6th July- Status change to 'Joining formalities in progress' on the portal page
Mon 7th July- Received my 'Golden Call' telling me I had got the job and informing me that my date of joining would be the 22nd August.

So that was it the countdown had begun.

As soon as that phone call was over my mind was buzzing, I felt so many emotions, I was proud, relieved, excited, anxious and admittedly a little sad because I knew that in a months and a half time rougly, I would be leaving home- leaving behind my amazing family and friends.

Of course leaving home and the country means one thing, making the most of my time left in England with the people that I love. So naturally I pretty much went on a bender for the last month before leaving.

Rather than write all about it I will just post pictures it's much easier. Highlights for me were, Splendour Festival with one of my friends Pippa, my leaving party, and my nephew, Archie's christening.











































































xox


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive