University days are over: End of an era

So I have officially finished uni now, my last exam was a few weeks back now and I am already missing the uni lifestyle.

I have moved half of my stuff back home and as lovely as it is to be back home in my nice, big, comfortable double bed with my en-suite and being spoilt every night by my mum and dad's home cooking- I really miss my uni room and all that comes with being a student.

I'm going to miss rolling out of bed stupidly hungover, possibly still drunk, with the remains of last nights Ocean on my face (this could be glitter, pen, who knows?!) and going to Wetherspoon's to have the perfect hangover lunch and discussing the antics of the night before.

I will miss not really having a care in the world and being able to see my friends everyday, even if it is just to meet them for a quick jacket potato lunch at Taste cafe to quickly catch up!

I remember when I was getting ready to go to Uni and buying all my essentials, I think my fancy dress box that I took with me was something I was most proud of. Most of the fancy dress was passed down to me from my brother who went to Loughborough University. It's safe to say my fancy dress box is practically spilling over with various items that I have collected over the past three years at Nottingham Trent!

I haven't let go of uni quite yet however, as I still have the key to my room and will be travelling up to Nottingham tomorrow to stay for what may be the last time in my uni bedroom.

A trip to Alton Towers for the second time this month with my friend Georgina on Thursday, and then a complete final year extravaganza on Friday- my Grad Ball!

To say I am excited would be an understatement!

Annie Mac, Saint Raymond, DJ Fresh and Fuse ODG are some of the acts that will be performing on Friday ,at the Capital FM arena. Anyone that knows me well will understand how much I am looking forward to seeing Annie Mac & Saint Raymond in particular.

I will be posting some pictures on here from the night and hopefully some videos so keep an eye out!


xox


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive